|"I was paying three times as much for the same coverage. Thank goodness
I found your company."|
Appraiser from Kinder, LA
Real Estate Appraisers
Professional Liability Insurance
Appraising real estate can be risky business.
From appraising property for a mortgage to determining the value of an estate, an appraiser's "Opinion of Value" is subject to many challenges, including accusations of errors or omissions in the performance of professional duties. Target's Professional Liability Policy for Real Estate Appraisers is designed to specifically cover the types of claims or lawsuits lodged against appraisers - even when the accusations may be false. What's more, Target's clients receive expert legal representation! Firms with up to 20 appraisers are eligible
Protecting appraisers is our business.
Top 10 reasons to place your coverage with Target:
- In most states, annual premiums for $1 million coverage start as low as $390 (plus taxes & fees). Lower limits are also available.
- Coverage options meet most lender insurance requirements.
- Prior Acts Coverage is available (See Coverage Descriptions).
- $500 Deductible ($1,000 in CA only).
- Optional 12 month Extended Reporting Period -- "i.e., Tail Coverage" (See Coverage Descriptions).
- Coverage for residential property of 4 units or less; light commercial property (less than 50,000 sq.ft. / maximum 4 stories); and agricultural property.
- Premium financing available.
- Premium discounts for multi-appraiser firms, including trainees.
- Easy, online application with immediate certification upon approval.
- VISA and MasterCard accepted.